Thursday, July 5, 2012

Make it last. Make her cum!

Would you like to Fuck like a rock star?

Who wouldn't. Well I would like to think that I am an expert on the subject (tee hee). So I would like to open up Adrianna's box of wisdom. (not to be confused with Pandora's box:) I will share a couple of road tested lady killer moves that are guaranteed to work or your money back! :))


Show of hands. How many of you out there have been with your lady and were so excited to be with her that you shoot it a bit prematurely? Ooh of course not you. What was I thinking. This will just be a tip that you can give to all your buddys and look like a sex stud in front of them:))


Well now you can have that same woman thinking that you are the best she's ever had with this little trick for lasting longer and hopefully giving her that coveted big O all in one fail swoop. Please feel free to get out your pens and paper.





A good trick for lasting longer

OK step outside of the box for a moment and think in terms of your partner. To a woman, 14 minutes feels like "been there, done that." You want to wow her second by second. Not drive her to thinking hmmmm "did I remember to give the dog his worm pill?" It's time to make her eyes roll into the back of her head. So...Before you get too close to the 14-minute mark, 

  1. Penetrate her as deeply as you can and then stop thrusting!  
  2. Now press your pelvic bone against hers and start shifting up and down in a kind of rocking motion.



"It won't be as stimulating for you, so you'll last longer, but it will be incredibly pleasurable for me. umm eeer uuuh I mean her:) and hopefully it will get her one step closer to the holy grail. The multi orgasm! (Yes I am a proud owner of the multi-orgasm and it is heavenly fellas.) It will make her melt at your will and make you look like a Fucking Rock Star! and isn't that why we all signed up anyway? (ha ha ha I crack myself up:)))






OK stay tuned. I have more tricks up my sleeve that I will share with you:) Tomorrow. same bat time same bat channel!:))

Until my next rambling
Adrianna Azzure

"Foreplay and sex tips and tricks to pleasing your woman." Men's Health.11 January 2005. <http://www.menshealth.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment