Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Website

Hello everyone. If you follow me on twitter than you got a glimpse of my new website. That was just last night and already it has changed once again. No worries We will get this thing right shortly. In the meantime you can still find me at adriannaazzure.com.

My attempt with the new site is to appeal to the ever growing smart device. Nowadays we are all on the go and everyone above the age of 10 is mobile! lol. Therefore you have to make the website experience just as robust on a mobile level. I always find it a turn off when I visit a dynamic and robust informative website through my laptop (raise your hand if you still use a desktop.) lol. Only to find that when I am out and about being fabulous here in lala land:))) The web presence over my tablet and smart phone is generic, scaled down, or non functional. What a let down if I have to wait until I can get to my laptop in order to access the sites full functionality. So I figured that some of you definitely feel the same way. Thus was my decision to enhance my site and make the fully featured version available to desktop, laptop, and smart phone alike. However, bear with me. We are presently working out some of the kinks. However I do promise to get it up and functional just as soon as possible, and I may even be adding another video. I think its about time don't you?

On another note. I am currently packing up my stockings, stilettos and my smile to head out to Vegas. It will be a great time. I plan to enjoy the shows, clubs and shopping of course. If any of you out there reading will be there as well please do give me a call and we can... (she said with a coy and knowing smile:)))) Ooh and if you do happen to be in Vegas and notice the breathtaking woman with the bronze skin, Blonde hair, Jackie O sunglasses and dainty sundress. Yep that's probably me:)))

Adrianna Azzure
until my next rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment