Thursday, October 13, 2011

Last night i was wet naked and waiting. Now im just FILTHY. Lets get a little wet.

i wanna rip my clothes off... now your dripping down my neck:))) soaking wet... lets get a little wet i like the way you are working me out...  give me a breeze,  if you touch me there beware. You will start the fire. I dont mind if you take me home just wet me with your shower. Melt me to the ground i love to get so wet it starts trickling down Your neck. Your filthy dirty I want you all over me. tee hee I love a woman who thinks like me.

 http://youtu.be/C9CjviJ5jsc

Lets get wet

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. I am a new fan of yours. MSIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to rip your clothes for you.
    After we have Martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives.

    ReplyDelete