Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NAKED WET AND WAITING

I awakened, I thought dreamily of all this I felt sharp exhiliration, and also a sense of drama.

Finally I made it. But would I be sent away to some place with all the other concubines? Or would my Prince take me the way he knew i wanted him to? My moist pussy had been waiting to be entered again. He just kept teasing me. Then he did the unthinkable. Iwas stunned with confusion, when I realized the Prince had risen and given himself to my nemessis. She was untied; she was very stiff. But the Prince now had one of those golden dildos in his hand which he thrust inside her sharply, then giving her no time to stretch her throbbing muscles, he had her down on her knees and forward.
When she hesitated, he pumped her again with the golden falice. She rushed to catch up (what an amateur) with the Prince who had her face buried in a down comforter. I heard her screams of ecstasy and grew increasingly jealous with each and every whimper. "that slut" I thought. But I wouldn't let it show on my face. All the time I watched I couldn't help but feel the moisture rise between my the lips of my pussy. My hips began to rise and my brow began to moisten as well. All i could do was watch my love pound Angelica from behind. He started slow then began deeper and deeper. Then his pace quickened and she started to buck and resist even more. All I could do was wish that it was me getting pleasured like that. I just had to wait my turn. NAKED WET AND WAITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment