Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The fucking 405 freeway

hello all. I will update my website shortly. Howerver I did want to take a moment and let everyone know that I did get a new phone number. Hope to hear from you all soon. And now for a rambling about the infamous 405 freeway here in Southern California.

How many of you hate Southern California traffic? Show of hands. I bet every hand in the house just went up after that one. Ok who was in town for Carmagedon:) Well it actually ended up not being too horrible. I actually live quite close to the 405 so I know the great salvation of Sepulveda Blvd. (for those of you that dont live in Southern California or who dont visit here very often I'm probably speaking another language to you.) The 405 is arguably one of SoCal's most congested road raged freeways!!! Well my question is why are they always spending so much money to work on that damn 405 and always doing it at the most inconvenient times. I want to know why we can not spend our money on creating an efficient transit system for Southern California. We need to wake up and smell the gasoline:)) Northern California has the Bart. New York of course has the greatest subway system know to man. Chicago has a good metro system as well. But ooh no us Los Angelinos get into our super SUV's or our ugly smart cars. hahaha. Ooh well I guess it's the price we pay for 70 degree weather most days of the for those of you that have actually read this far into my blog I offer you an incall special of 95 off. Yep that means 405 for 1hr of fun with your succubus. mention the word roadrage. and now back to the show:) year and about 4 total days of rain per yr. hahah you other cities with your great transportation eat you heart out while i put on my tshirt and miniskirt and sandals open up my sun roof roll down my windows. Then get into my $4.00 a gallon gas guzzling SUV and spend 1hr driving 7miles on the 405 at 330 on a Friday:((((

2 comments:

  1. Put on your miniskirt, your tshirt and head north on Highway 1 to San Francisco on any Friday you chose. I'll be waiting to meet you for cocktails at my favorite place Bix.

    Dinner afterwards at Range and....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Traffic in Los Angeles is terrible and will only continue to get worse. Trains are our only solution, though it would appear that the back-of-the-valley traffic has improved with the bus only lanes. Don't think that's an option on the westside. J.

    ReplyDelete