Thursday, October 18, 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER PREVIEW

This is an excerpt from my latest erotica short. Entitled SATURRDAY NIGHT FEVER.  

It's about a babysitter who takes it upon herself to pleasure herself while:
1. at work
2. in her employers bed
3. with the lady of the home's Lelo

Don't miss it. It is spicy. 


SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

On Saturday nights, Mr. and Mrs. Neil always went to the opera or the symphony. Adrianna knew exactly how long to pleasure herself while they were away. She used every second to fantasize... 

She felt his cock press against her during the embrace. If only he knew he was the fodder that had her pussy lips drained of their sexual power.

Adrianna fell right to sleep that night.


I got tit-ilated writing this tale. I hope you enjoy it. You can find it in its entirety on my website.

Enjoy with a smile lol:))



1 comment:

  1. Wow...reading that got me hot & sooooo hard

    ReplyDelete