Friday, October 12, 2012

Define Juxtaposition?... shit next to a rainbow


Who says it never rains in southern California? 
Whilst out with the dog who walks me:) I came across the definition of Juxtaposition. 

Tell me the last time you saw a rainbow next to shit? 

LOL. Make sure Big bird  is alive and well so that generations will enjoy vocabulary taught on PBS and in schools next to and in comparison to words they hear their parentantals spew lol. 
Enjoy the debates:)) 








Until my next rambling...
The thinking man's companion

1 comment:

  1. Mademoiselle Azzure,

    Wowza! That is a mighty sexy photo, beautiful blondie gal! =)

    Presently updating my guest interview page on my Archives site and thought of you, of course. Quite naturally, you top the list!

    Wishing You Happy Holidays and An Even More Successful New Year,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete